Camping At Summerhill Farm
Our large, well drained, Camping Field is situated at the bottom of the farm close to the road, with the toilet and shower facility block (including disabled facilities) set to one side.
We now have 8 Electricity Hook Up Points (deposit required). Please ask about availability when you book.
Try out our Shepherds Hut for an instant “home away from home”!
We allow raised barbeques to be used on site, but we do ask all visitors to respect other campers and not to cause a nuisance. Between the hours of 10pm and 9am we operate a quiet policy where we ask visitors to keep noise to a minimum. Well behaved dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead as we are a working farm and there may be live-stock in adjacent fields.
Camp office opening hours 10am to 6.30pm, Booking in Times 2pm to 6.30pm only
after this time emergencies only please
• Adult (over 16) – £10.00 per person per night
• Child 3yrs – 16yrs old £5 per person per night (Free for under 3yrs)
• Electric Hook Up Pitch (deposit required) – £26 Per Night inclusive of 2 people. (Extra people charged at normal rates)
• Electric Hook Up Pitch for Single occupancy – £16 Per Night
• Shepherds Hut for 2 Persons including Electricity – £50 per night
• Toilet and Shower Facilities with hot and cold water
• Disabled Facilities
• sorry Laundry Washing and Drying Facilities are unavailable to use
• Waste Disposal and Recycling Bins
• Dogs welcome but must be kept on a lead, ( 2 Dogs only per pitch)
• Open April to September Inclusive