Camping At Summerhill Farm
Our large, well drained, Camping Field is situated at the bottom of the farm close to the road, with the toilet and shower facility block (including disabled facilities) set to one side. The Field is open plan with no marked pitches allowing flexibility for visitors staying with us to set up as they please, and for groups to camp together.
We now have a limited number of Electricity Hook Up Points (deposit required). Please ask about availability when you book.
Try out our new Shepherds Hut for an instant “home away from home”!
We allow raised barbeques to be used on site, but we do ask all visitors to respect other campers and not to cause a nuisance. Between the hours of 10pm and 9am we operate a quiet policy where we ask visitors to keep noise to a minimum. Well behaved dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead as we are a working farm and there may be live-stock in adjacent fields.
• Adult (over 16) – £8.00 per person per night
• Child 3yrs – 16yrs old £4 per person per night (Free for under 3yrs)
• Electric Hook Up Pitch (deposit required) – £19 Per Night inclusive of 2 people. (Extra people charged at normal rates)
• Shepherds Hut for 2 Persons including Electricity – £45 per night
• Toilet and Shower Facilities with hot and cold water
• Disabled Facilities
• Laundry Washing and Drying Facilities
• Waste Disposal and Rubbish Recycling
• Dogs welcome but must be kept on a lead.
• Open April to September Inclusive